Treatment for sleep problems: Healthy people and sleep problems
Treatment for sleep problems: Some people have problems falling asleep, and some have trouble falling asleep.
In addition to the importance of easy and equally quick anaesthetics is sleep itself, its quality and duration.
Because of the way the CBD stimulates the entire Endocannabinoid System, it has the ability to regulate the way they sleep, that is, allows for continuous and prolonged sleep cycles.
How CBD works on the sleep mechanism:
The nerve messenger adenosine is released during the day from nerve cells in the brain, binds to receptors suitable in other nerve cells and thus activates natural anaesthetizing mechanisms and deep sleep. In the body there is a pump whose function is to clean and remove the adenosine from the receptor so that a new molecule of adenosine can reach – to activate the sleep mechanism.
CBD inhibits the activity of this pump and therefore more adenosine molecules are left related to the receptor. In this way, adenosine activity is increased and its effect on sleep increases. The anaesthetic is easy and fast, there is no insomnia and the awakening is fast, with the feeling of “filling batteries” – as proper sleep should be.
Dozens of studies point to the link between CBD and improving the treatment of sleep disorders, which for many people means giving up addictive sleeping pills with severe side effects that impair function and alertness the day after.
- Cannabidiol, a constituent of Cannabis sativa, modulates sleep in rats.
- Cannabis, Cannabinoids and Sleep: A Review of the Literature.
Treating sleep problems: CBD is not a sleeping pill
Although most CBD users report improvements in sleep habits, it is important to note that CBD does not necessarily have an effect similar to a “normal” sleeping pill.
- CBD assists the proper activity of the nerve messenger adenosine, which is responsible for the sleep mechanism in the body.
- CBD cannot be used as a sleeping pill for rapid and easy sleep as it balances the sleep mechanism and does not necessarily anesthetic.
- CBD has the ability to regulate the way you sleep, that is, allows for continuous and prolonged sleep cycles.
- The properties of CBD as an aches, soothe anxiety and balance blood pressure may help balance sleep during periods of stress and stress that impair routine sleep.
- In the ideal situation – the effect of CBD on the sleep mechanism increases over time. The anaesthetic is easy and fast, there is no insomnia and the awakening is fast, with the feeling of “filling batteries” – as proper sleep should be.
- Potential Effects of Cannabidiol as a Wake-Promoting Agent.
- Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (CECD): Can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
- Endocannabinoid Signalling Regulates Sleep Stability.
Want to experience our quality CBD products?
MOYA recommends several products suitable for treating a variety of problems, it is worth taking a look at the store and learning our many products. For free advice and to select the right product for you – contact us