User Policy on moya-cbd.co.ukAny product can be returned within 14 days and refunded. In the event of a product arriving in an unsatisfactory manner, we ask you to send a us an e-mail with a photograph of the product in its original packaging, clearly showing the nature of the complaint. Full refund is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be returned within 14 days from the day of receiving your order.
- The product must be in unopened packaging and must be unused.
- The product must be purchased on the company’s website moya-cbd.co.uk
- The product must be sent by registered mail, with the original receipt, customer name, and order number.
- The shipping fee will not be refunded.
- The site as well as all information in it, including the site design, code, media files including visual graphics, videos, images, texts, downloadable files and any other material presented on the site are wholly owned by the above website and constitute exclusive intellectual property of the moyacbd.com website and may not be used without prior written permission from the site management – moya-cbd.co.uk.
- We strive to provide you with the information presented on the website without interruption, but due to technical considerations, there may be interruptions in the availability of the website. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the site will be available to you at all times and no financial or other compensation will be given for discontinuing the service / taking down the site.
- Links to external sites do not constitute a guarantee that these are safe, high-quality or reliable, and visiting them is solely at your personal discretion and is the sole responsibility of the user of the site. We make every effort to refer to reliable pre-tested links.
- Managing Users and Visitors to the Website: Website management reserves the right to block any user, whether by blocking their computer’s IP address, their computer’s MACID, without having to provide a reason acceptable to the user.
- The Site Team / Management: will do everything in its power to protect the information of the registered users / subscribers registered on the site. In cases where it is possible for third parties to gain access to the information, it is hereby agreed that the visitors, users and members of the website will not file any action, claim or demand against the website staff at moya-cbd.co.uk.
- Jurisdiction: When using the Website and in the event of any disagreement, you agree that the above is under the exclusive jurisdiction of Israeli law using only the Israeli court system in the Tel Aviv District.
2. Ordering products and / or services:2.1 In the sales arena at the site there are a wide range of products and services (hereinafter: “Products”) offered for sale from the best manufacturers in Israel and the world. The products are offered for sale at the sales arena. 2.2 In order for the supplier to fulfill your offer to purchase a product (hereinafter: “your order”) it is important that the products you have ordered are found in the supplier’s inventory. Although suppliers do their best to ensure that the products displayed at the sales arena are in stock, sometimes products presented at the sales arena are out of stock. If the products are missing, you will be sent a suitable message via your e-mail or phone. In this case, the suppliers reserve the right to submit to you, if there is such an offer, the ability to purchase a replacement product of a similar nature and price. If you accept their offer, your order details will be updated. If you decide to decline, your order will be cancelled and the carrier will not charge your credit card. 2.3 If an error of good faith occurs in printing, in the description of the product / service, in the conditions of sale, and / or in the event of an error in entering the sales data and / or an error in entering the data from the bidder / buyer, the seller / company may cancel the specific purchase.
3. Order Process:3.1 Once your offer has been accepted, you will receive confirmation on the “My Account” page and a copy of your order will be sent to the email address you registered. This confirmation does not require the vendor to provide the products whose offers were granted, and only indicates that the order details have been received on the system. 3.2 Only after completion of your credit card information check and approval is received from the credit card company to execute your purchase and/ or approval is received from the bank in cases of a bank transfer or use of a different payment method, will your offer be considered completed. Once approval is received from the credit card company or the bank, the supplier will operate the process of supplying the purchased products.
4. Disrupted Order:4.1 In order for us to provide you with the products you have purchased, your offer must be accepted and received by the Company in a proper and orderly manner, containing all the details required for the delivery of the products and for charging you. There can be various reasons for malfunctions and disruptions in the company’s absorption and processing of your offer. If you receive a message about incorrect content information in the details of your offer or a message about a system error that occurred when your offer was processed, we recommend that you contact our customer service via the email Service@moya-cbd.com 4.2 If you give incorrect identification information when placing the order, the suppliers will not guarantee that the products will get to you. In case the products are returned to the suppliers due to incorrect details you provided, you will be charged for shipping and handling fees. Please be sure to fill in accurate and up-to-date details, specifically for your phone number and zip code. Submission of false personal information is strictly prohibited and constitutes a criminal offense under the provisions of the Penal Code, 5730 – 1977 and / or any law. 4.3 Any dispute will be handled in the EU.
Cancelled Purchases and Product Returns
1.1 You may return the Products you purchased at the Sales Arena within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt, when they are packed in their original packaging and not used for any purpose!
In the event of a product arriving in an unsatisfactory manner for any reason, we will ask you to send a return e mail with a photograph of the product in its original packaging clearly showing the nature of the complaint so that we can proceed with the case in the best possible way.
After clarifying your request to cancel your offer with the vendor, you must return the product to the vendor’s warehouse, or alternatively, ask the vendor to send a courier to your home to pick up the product and return it to the vendor (in case the product is returned by the vendor’s courier, you will be charged the return fee). After returning the products you will be credited with the price you paid for the products (not including shipping fees) and minus vendor expenses, as by law.
1.2 As long as you did not receive the product, cancellation will be done in writing, (e-mail) and accompanied by telephone message.
After receiving the product, cancellation will only be done by written notice accompanied by a telephone message to the Supplier’s office which appears on the invoice and / or delivery certificate, up to 14 business days from the date of receipt of the product.
1.3 Cancellation of an order that is in an advanced process (such as the day before delivery, or after notice of delivery of the product), for all reasons, will be charged a cancellation fee of 10% or NIS 100 – the lower of the two.
2.1 The Company and / or anyone on its behalf bears no responsibility for the nature of the products, their features, the names of the manufacturers and / or any representations made at the sales arena with regard to the said details. The full and exclusive responsibility with respect to the Products and / or Services is with the Suppliers.
There may be differences in shades between the product photographs posted at the sales arena and the exact shades of the products as actually provided. The products in the sales arena are presented in good faith and under the responsibility of the suppliers, and they are not presented on the website as a recommendation and / or expression by moyacbd.com regarding the nature of the products, their characteristics, their nature, the names of the manufacturers and the like. If you have purchased defective products, you have the right to exchange or return them and receive your money back, as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
2.2 The sole responsibility for the products, their quality, durability and contents, including product recommendations, applies to the manufacturers.
2.3 Under no circumstances will the Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, and / or any other damages of any kind, including without harming the generality of the above, damages for loss of use, loss of data or loss of profits arising or in any way related to the use or performance of the sales arena, for the delay in the use or inability to use the sales arena, in the supply or non-supply of goods or services, or any information, software, product, Service and accompanying graphics obtained through the sales arena, and / or otherwise arising from the use of the sales arena, whether based on an agreement or tort, whether with absolute liability, and / or any other cause.
If you are not satisfied with any part of the sales arena or any of these Terms and Conditions, please write to us and we will carefully review your inquiry.
2.4 The service in the sales arena can be used as is (“AS IS”). You will not have any argument, claim and / or demand against the Company and / or anyone on its behalf for the service’s features, capabilities, limitations or suitability to your needs and requirements.
2.5 The Company undertakes to make great efforts to ensure customer satisfaction and to secure the sales arena and the level of service therein, but does not undertake that the service at the sales arena will not be interrupted, be provided without interruption, be safe and error free, and / or be immune from unauthorized access, damages, defects, malfunctions – including hardware, software, or communication lines to the site – at the Company, its suppliers and / or on its behalf.
Questions and inquiries
For inquiries and questions during the purchasing process, you can contact the company’s order centre via e-mail Service@moya-cbd.com
©moya-cbduk.com. All rights reserved